Sunday, September 28, 2008

Burgess Hall

Moved into Burgess Hall a few days ago and it already feels like a good home. Comfy, roomy, good people. Fun stuff. Having fun strolling around on my bike. The campus is so safe at night even that I can start trying to do night street.

Unless there's a homicidal raccoon like there was last night. Walked outside to go see if some people I knew were going to "Freebies At Freddie's," which was a one night shuttle service for UO students to Fred Meyer, where you had to wait in a massive line for the shuttle, then a massive line to get into the store. I didn't go. But I waked outside my dorm and here's this raccoon just chillin in the bike racks. Freaked me out. I moved on, wandered, and came home. Later I hear it screaming like Howard Dean at about 10 people trapped out of their dorm. The raccoon was blocking them access to the door.

Scary shit.

Anyways, I have some new shots up on devART. They are old photos. Some are from June 30th, and one is from when I had the 40D.


Oldies but goodies.

Damn, Blogger has the same problem as Uber, but I guess it's easy to fix. 



Most of these are faded and then made B&W. 
Wanna start making photoshop actions to make some good looking photos.
But then again, over-processed makes the photo a photomanip rather than a photo.

Like this one.
Olllllllld photos.
Oh well


This one is for the 40D
Wanted to focus on the guards, but I was going too fast, but it turned out fine either way.

Yeah, well it's OK.
Another one from the 40D. Fun to shoot but didn't really have good composition. But I love this editing style of mine. Looks like good film grain and shit. 


All of these are from Seattle though. Hopefully I can get some more shots on 13th ave soon. Looks like a lot of  people there so should soon. And hopefully I can shoot with film too. Shooting with rangefinder more. Hmm, maybe I'll shoot it tomorrow too.

Ok. Off to bed, classes start tomorrow at 9 sharp. Shit.

No comments: