Monday, September 29, 2008

First Classes

First day of classes today. Just got out of English 104 about an hour ago. It usually goes from 9-950 but he let us out early. Syllabus day, you know.
I have a two hour break, where I may use it to work out, or shoot (probably shoot today), and then I have 3 hours of classes. Journalism 201, Art History 204, and Poli Sci 201.
I'm very excited. I'll tell you about it soon.

Oh, and if you have not seen it yet, Angelo's post about dArama is a very interesting read.

Yesterday, Steven Pinker, the Psychology Professor at Harvard University spoke at Oregon's Convocation. It was the most interesting lecture I have ever heard so far in my life. I bought his book, got him to sign it, took a picture of him with some FIG friends. Hopefully I will have time to read it. 
I bought "The Stuff of Thought" If you were wondering.

Have a nice day, and thanks for reading.

No comments: